I can't remember where the original recipe came from, but I have worked on this for some time and it is so good. Simple, quick and yummy. You can substitute crawfish or shrimp for the lobster.
Write a review
- 1/2 lb Maine Lobster meat, cut into small chunks
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon lobster base (better than boulion)
- 4 ounces tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a saute pan heat a little oil over med-high heat and saute shallots, onions, and garlic for one minute.
- 2. Deglaze the pan with the white wine.
- 3. Add the worcestershire, tabasco, and thyme and saute for another minute.
- 4. Deglaze the pan with the sherry.
- 5. Add the paprika, hot water and lobster base and combine well.
- 6. Stir in tomato paste and add the bay leaves.
- 7. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 8. Whisk in heavy cream and the butter and bring to a boil.
- 9. Add the Maine Fresh Lobster and simmer until cooked through.
- 10. Serve with crusty garlic bread.
Recipes for Lobster http://recipeslobster.com/